Monday, February 14, 2005

The Blogroll, please! Belief Seeking Understanding

I've been at this blogroll stuff for a couple of months and have gotten well into the B's. At this rate, I'll get through the alphabet in time for my blogcentennial -- and then I'll have to start over for all the links I left out.

Nevertheless, an apple a day and all that.

Douglas from Belief Seeking Understanding admits to having achieved an 82 on a recent nerd test. I've learned some very cool stuff about the technix of blogging from this assistant professor in the graduate programs in software at the University of St. Thomas, in Minnesota.

I've exchanged a few e-mails with him and would genuinely like having him and his family for next-door neighbors -- unless I had to move to Minnesota for it.

Never mind.

So I read his blog. All the best things about being neighbors without having to live in minus-30-degree temperatures, except you can't borrow a cup of sugar.

No comments: