Tuesday, November 02, 2004

What's up with me

I got home tonight after my 6 p.m.–10 p.m. class to find that Bush was leading in the popular vote and on the verge of being declared the winner in Ohio, which would put him up to 269 in the electoral college, with New Mexico apparently close in queue. Now I need to practice my gracious smile to use around the Kerry supporters who have been annoying me over the past few months. Dare I hope for a subdued quiet?

About that class: I'm going back to school to become a court reporter (my boss says, "You're enough of an introvert and enough of a voyeur that that might be just the thing for you"), so I'm looking at a minimum of two years of classes three nights a week.

I don't see how my 4 a.m.–10:30 p.m. days can fail to affect the blogging, but with the election over, and the bus people still riding the bus, and the undeniable fact that I actually like to blog, I'll still post--and aim to post every day--but whether I'll succeed is something I'll have a better idea about in a couple of weeks.

To my readers who are Bush supporters: Yee-haw!

To my readers who are Kerry supporters: Um. Well. Hmm. Uh. Yeah. Uh. How about those Red Sox?

No comments: